Picture we snapped before church today
We went to the Bass Pro Shops to get the kids picture taken with Santa. They were soooo excited! Scott wants a yoyo and Hailey wants things for her dolls. Even Ari got to get in on the action.
And here are some random pictures in the last few months
I can already tell Ari is going to catch up to Hailey really fast..she's growing like a weed
Last weekend the kids peeked outside and saw snow, and despite that it was only 7 am, they put on their gear and went running out. If you think I put on mine to take the picture you are out of your mind-it was Kevin. They aren't staging these faces either- it was cold!!
Ari is the pickiest eater out of the 3 as babies. She won't try anything new that she doesn't recognize and will only eat baby food from a jar, cheerios or puffs. Nothing else-I've tried pieces of bread, cheese, tiny pieces of fruit-nope. So tell me, how does she know what the good stuff is? I was making these lemon cupcakes and she grabbed it right off Hailey's plate and shoved it in her mouth! So funny!
Scott has a robe that he got from his Aunt Bre that he wears every morning. Now Hailey got one from Grandpa and Grandma- here she is strutting her stuff
This was a while ago, but Scott was laughing uncontrollably and when I came in to see what was going on he pointed this out to me. I guess Ari needs some new jammies
When I have all the kids at the store, I usually give them my phone to snap pictures to keep busy. Scott took this picture of himself on his birthday. SOooo cute!
Random SUPER cute picture of Hailey!
Grandpa was doodling on the white board when he was here, and now Scott has followed suit. This is the first house he's drawn (that I could identify) complete with his favorite part of every house- the attic. The yellow things on the roof are the vents and pipes he says, and the green thing next to the house is a tree.

