April 14, 2010

Warning! Kevin bought me my dream camera for my birthday on Sunday, and I have been having a blast taking pictures. Lots and lots of pictures!
I told you she could smile! My old camera just took 20 seconds to take a darn picture
She loves to be on her tummy and she can hold up her head really good now too
My favorite part of Arianna is her eyelashes. She has super long eyelashes and they curl up...so sweet!
Funny how I always thought Hailey looked so tiny in this stroller. Guess it depends on who she's sitting next to
My smiling girls
Finally it was a nice day today so we took off to the park. Scott has been posing for pictures since he was born...I can never take kandid shots- what a ham!
Hailey is the climber
Ari stayed awake for the entire stroller ride and a few minutes of sun and then took a little snooze
Little picnic outside in the backyard
Grammy we will love you forever for giving this to us! We love it!
This is why Hailey isn't allowed to have chapstick...see the big chunk on her lip?

Somebody has a crush on this little guy...
Sunday we came home from church and Scott says, "There's this girl at church...she's not in my class but she likes me sooooo much! I don't even know why... She's always gaggling on me." I said, "What does that mean?" and he said, "You know...Teasing me! She's always pinching my back and I turn around and say, 'Hey! Whatcha doin!?" he was seriously grinning ear to ear while he's telling us the story. Then I asked him if she told him she liked him or he just thinks she does and he said, "No, her sister just told me"