April 19, 2010

Sibling Fun

Anytime I put Arianna next to Scott she stares at him. I had to keep moving her head forward just to get a picture.
Saturday night we had a picnic at the park. The park we went to had a fun climbing wall for the kids!
Do you know any 2 year olds that can hold up their body weight this good? I think you're right mom- maybe she will be a gymnist!
When they play good they play REALLY good and when they fight, they REALLY fight. On Sunday Hailey was tired in sacrament and Scott laid her head down in his lap and tickled her back...it was pretty sweet.
I was proud of Hailey! She usually steers very clear of the wobbly bridge, but this day she was jumping on it- yeah!
Ari...deep in thought
She's particular about who she gives her smiles to....she rarely gives them to anybody but her brother Scott (he was making goofy noises so I could take this picture)
I wish I could look this cute in a side ponytail- haha!