March 5, 2010

This is what happens when a kid outgrows naps but is still desperately tired during the day!
I love how he has his robe on and his arms are laying flat next to him! So funny!
He stopped taking naps around October, and instead he takes an hour of "quiet time" in his room. I set a timer for 1 hour and then he's suppose to come and get me upstairs when it goes off. Since I had Arianna I have been trying to get some rest during his quiet time, and when I wake up or hear his timer lately I have found him passed out in various locations...even on the stairs one time! Haha. (Oh and yes, I do dress Scott every day- he just chooses to undress himself and put his pjs back on :)


My little kitchen helper. I had to post this picture I took yesterday because I think Hailey is the most beautiful girl on the planet! So cute!