March 8, 2010

Arianna's Blessing

Kevin's Grandaddy all the way from Alabama was visiting in Colorado. When we found out him and Grammy were going to come visit us in Utah we knew we had to bless Arianna because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity!
I panicked because I wanted to make her a blessing dress like I did for Hailey but I only had 2 weeks to do it-Luckily I finished it!

Arianna getting dressed for her big day and not too happy about wearing her first dress

I wish I had a picture like this for all my kids, but here are the men who blessed her. Grandpa Blaser, her daddy (gave the blessing), Uncle Chris and Grandaddy Joyner
Arianna and her daddy
Our newest family picture :)
(I still can't believe I have three kids-wow!)
Me and "my girls"
This is going to be fun, I can tell already

If you close up on this picture you will see Arianna's little scowl. It's so funny because we all think she looks exactly like Scott and he did the same thing- she has the same little wrinkles between her eyebrows...so funny! Just some pictures of the kids
Grandma Melody took Hailey for her first real shopping experience (trying clothes on and everything) and let her pick out a dress for the big day. She said she was going to pick a pink one (her favorite color) but decided on this one instead. She looks so pretty in yellow
Grammy and Grandma with the girls
I don't think I ever noticed how much these two look alike! Grandpa and his little sidekick Hailey
Here's a few fun shots over the weekend
Great Grandaddy Joyner holding Arianna- so sweet!
Grandma with her three grandkids
Hailey and Uncle Chris whom she totally has a crush on! I feel bad because he can never relax when Hailey is around- she totally clobbers and smothers him. She loves him soooo much!
(Brooke my dear, I have no clue why you aren't in any pictures! ) Getting a bath in the sink from Grandma
Scott just hanging out
Hailey is so lucky she inherited her dad's long thick black eyelashes
Grammy and Grandaddy hanging out with the kids
I love this picture of my dad holding Arianna from Saturday night because when you lay her on her tummy she tucks her legs under and crosses them with her little bum in the air- it's so adorable!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to have the gospel in my life and to share this special weekend with them. Kevin bore his testimony about choices on Sunday, and Sunday afternoon Grandaddy was able to track down the missionary who confirmed him a member of the church. (He baptized him in North Carolina and he lives here in our town- how ironic!?) He came over and they had a reunion. I couldn't help but think about choices at that moment too. Because Grandaddy joined the church, look how many generations of his family were blessed. It's just amazing. I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and to share the faith and blessings with those around me. Arianna has brought such a sweet peaceful spirit into our home. We are just so blessed!