Here you go Auntie Brooke! I couldn't resist another bum in the air picture! Love it, especially with her ankles crossed underneath.


Here's a hint of a smile! Arianna is sooo happy laying on her changing table next to the window. Anytime she's fussy I just lay her out and open the blinds. She sits there and smiles and coos while she looks out the window- so cute!

The other day I was rocking Ari on the rocking chair and Scott handed her a rattle. She grabbed it from him and he got right in her face with a little pretend grumpy face and said, "Who stole that from me!? Did you steal that from me!?" It was so adorable! He sure knows how to make her smile!

We made these glasses/goggles out of egg cartons and the kids colored them. It was pretty fun! I had to get a picture. Goofy Goobers!

Now that there are 2 girls upstairs (Scott's in the basement) I wanted to redo the bathroom in cute girl colors. Hailey's favorite color is pink, so I found this cute butterfly and ladybug stuff. I told her it was her "big girl" bathroom now that she is fully and completely potty trained (even at night!) She was soooo excited! All day she kept saying, "My OWN bathroom!"
