September 18, 2009

Scott is so excited about having another baby, and he has been telling everyone he meets even if they are complete strangers. A few days ago he told me he wanted to draw a picture of the baby, so I gave him a marker. I love how he narrates as he draws. He says, "Oh and I can't forget its LONG legs" (They definitely are long!) After he finished he said, "That's pretty impressive mom, you should hang it on the fridge"
Then I asked him to draw Hailey and himself too. I think these "jellybean kids" are pretty cute, what do you think?
The other morning Hailey was walking around in her diaper and then I see her cutely wrapped up in a blanket form the couch. I asked Kevin if he wrapped her up and he said that Scott did. He walked up to her and said, "Here Sweetie-this is what I do when I'm cold"
It was a cute moment
This is Hailey having a conversation with her watermelon rind. No really, it went on for about 5 minutes or so. Too funny!