She is such a daddy's girl!
Scott still has 2 years before kindergarden since he has a December birthday. I decided to put him in once a week preschool this year and then twice a week next year. He gets to meet his preschool teacher tomorrow and starts on Monday!
I should tell him that the preschool teacher is best friends with his grandma- it worked on his sunbeam teacher! No seriously he was having major problems in sunbeams crying and then hitting other kids and not listening (he even got kicked out a few weeks ago). Of course he got in big trouble and had a major talking-to, but then the next week in prep I told him that Sister * was BEST friends with his grandma. He looked so surprised and smiled. So when I went to get him after church that day I asked how it went and the teacher said, "Oh he was just the sweetest thing ever! He was just sitting on my lap giving me loves the entire time." Too funny!
Scott has been so excited about the new baby and telling everyone. Tonight after dinner he said, "But mom, how do you get pregnant?" I told him that dad was really smart and would probably know the answer to that one.