My sister Bre got married this weekend in California so my family all went down to be there. It was a really intimate and small ceremony at Wally's parent's house overlooking the city and beautiful sunset!

The newlyweds! Congratulations! Welcome to the family Wally!
The girls before the wedding-My mom, me, Bre, Brooke and Candice
Me and the beautiful bride
It was a really awesome experience to meet Wally's big family. We were even served an authentic Arabic/or Middle Eastern meal that all the women cooked. The food looked beautiful and tasted wonderful. I wish I had taken some pictures. Here's Hailey with Wally's Aunt Anna Marie
Me and my sister CandiceThey had a "bounce house" to keep the kids entertained but by the end of the night most the girls ended up in there too! Bre and Hailey
What a stud! I love this picture of Kevin. He was on the lookout making sure the kids didn't turn the bounce house into a wrestling match (although it got pretty close at times! Scott had a blast!)
Hailey stayed entertained by this little "Flinstone Car" I think we might just have to write to Santa for one for Christmas! She was too cute!

It was a quick trip, but we had so much fun just hanging out with family as usual. Scott couldn't get enough of Bre and Wally's dogs Rocky and Mercedes. The last night we were there he had to take Mercedes with him everywhere, even to read his bedtime stories. So cute!