
The official Thanksgiving meeting place for my family is Idaho, and we were so excited to make it this year since last year I was one week away from delivering Hailey and stuck at home! My parents, sisters and their spouses were all there so we had a blast!

My parents actually stopped by our house last weekend on their way up to Idaho and decided to take Scott with them a few days early. As soon as Scott settled down from his excitement he was waiting holding the front door nob with his coat on and Cars suitcase in hand. He was
sooooo excited to go with Grandpa and Grandma
Blaser and he had a blast for 2 days before his mom and dad arrived and pulled him back to reality!

Hailey pulling faces after a bath...so
stinkin cute!

Aunt Brooke and Uncle Chris with Hailey
On Thanksgiving Day the guys went out shooting in the morning while the girls finished up the cooking, then we all sat around the table and enjoyed a delicious meal together (Thanks Mom! You are the BEST cook!) Then we waited a little while and started up the traditional family football game. Here's Scott huddling up with his team and then running for the touchdown...


Thanksgiving just isn't the same without a trip to the E.R. right?! After catching a fly, my mom (who is the biggest football fan I have ever known by the way) took a hard fall. She is so tough too...not one cry or sound of pain came out of her, so I think we were all
surprised to find out her elbow was
separated! She had to spend the rest of the evening at the hospital getting x-rays and all that. They had to put her out to set her elbow back in and sent her home with a sling, pain
meds and a torn hamstring. All the girls were joking saying that if it were us you could have heard the cries from
Las Vegas!
Hailey and her cousin Mia taking a stroller snooze together

Hailey and Mia are only 3 1/2 months apart and were having a blast playing together. They are going to have so much fun when they get older!



Hailey with Grandpa and Grandma

Friday we drove to the beautiful Sun Valley to go ice-skating. Of course I was bummed because Kevin just got off his knee brace and still hasn't had the "okay" from the doc to bend it yet. Here's Kevin and Hailey watching from the sidelines.


This was Scott's first year skating with skates and he
surprised us all. I thought he would do once around the rink and be done, but
surprisingly he kept asking to go back out. I think next year he will like it even more.

Dad with his girls
The sistas- Brooke, Bre, Me and Candice
I can't even tell you how much fun it was to all be together this weekend. I love you girls!


Hailey wouldn't sit still and loved to be taken around the rink on her shoes just like Scott did when we took him at her age to the same rink. I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like it was just last year that we did that with Scott but it was 2 years ago!

Other than that we spent tons of time snacking on tasty food and watching football games. It was a really fun weekend. Time to get ready for birthdays and Christmas! It's a busy month for us!