Last week was pretty busy! Scott decided (again and for final I hope) that he wants to be done with diapers, so we are in the potty training process. It's going pretty well and he even told the teacher in nursery that he had to go and she took him. He is really proud of himself. Hopefully it will continue on! Also on the nursery note-I'm sure Scott has been learning all sorts of stuff at nursery, but we got a glimpse of it yesterday. Every Sunday he likes to look at all of his church books (this is honestly his idea) and when he was looking at one with pictures of Jesus he told me that Jesus is an example. So cute! And sorry to say but Kevin and I have been waiting for the day for someone else to trade off giving prayers at the dinner table and the day has come! Today I said, "Should mom say the prayer?" and he said, "no, me." He's on two days in a row and he insists on saying them (repeating after one of us of course). It is sooo cute! Also we finally got our basement sheetrocked and it is getting taped and textured this week. We are so excited we can hardly stand it!
Every time I put Hailey under this mobile Scott squeezes in too. She usually ends up smooshed in the corner.
Kevin is honestly worried about Scott's love for this kitchen. He says, "well maybe he'll be a chef" I had to explain to him that kitchen utensils are just like tools and that's why he loves it so much. Don't worry daddy-your son still loves his trucks!
This is Scott licking the cookie dough right before he had his first chocolate chip cookie (because of his allergies I usually just leave the chips out). I finally found a dairy free chocolate chip cookie mix and boy does he love them!
Hailey is growing like a weed! It's really fun to compare her to Scott's pictures at 1 month. Can you believe she's already a month old?
I agree Hailey-Kevin is pretty comfy to snuggle with!
