January 29, 2008

Another fun week

It's been another fun week here at our house! Scott has been busy as usual playing with all of his tools and unfortunately, he has been busy un-screwing every nob in our house. Seriously, anything that can be unscrewed has been at one time or another! One cute thing he said today while I was painting my toenails was "Makes mom feel better"-cute! Hailey has been growing like a weed and has her 2 month checkup next week. She has been cooing and smiling a lot, but still only sleeps 4 hours at night. Lets hope she learns quicker than Scott did! Here are lots of pics-Enjoy!
Scott just happened to have a dime in his pocket today and bought these from the librarian!
I come back into the room and Scott has all his chairs and table upside-down to "tighten" the bolts...funny funny

Now Scott has something to hold his tools. My mom found this in her cedar chest and it was my dad's (Grandpa Scott) when he was little. How precious!
Here she is! Our little Hailey is getting pretty good at holding her head up.

This is how I get dinner done a lot of the time! Thank goodness for backpacks! (Oh and check out my hair-I cut about 10 inches off yesterday!)

This is a funny story. Scott is a really picky eater and won't touch vegetables, not even potatoes so I decided to cut them up like "chips" cook them in some olive oil with salt and pepper. I showed him how he could dip his "chips" in ketchup and he ate them all up. I thought I had him fooled into thinking they were actually chips when he said, "more potatoes please!" Funny Funny!