August 12, 2019

Watching Brooke's Girls

The trade-off for Aunt Brooke watching my kids during trek is that we got to watch her 3 girls while they went to Canada! Just looking at these pictures now makes me miss my time with them. We had such a fun week!
We went to our aquatic center a couple times
Played lots of barbies!
Remi wouldn't eat her corn on the cob until Jay enticed her in a little competition.
Lots of playing outside and in the sandbox
Kevin gave me a midweek break and took them all to the river trail which they LOVED!
 Brooke's girls love to be outside and in the mountains as much as we do so it was great! We took them for a little hike/nature walk and I did my favorite activity where you print a little scavenger hunt onto a bag and they can collect the things. All kids love it
 We walked to the dam to feed the ducks and have lunch
Remi was being a stinker and wouldn't sit on the tree lol

We even took them camping! Except they got too scared and I took them home lol but we still got to roast marshmallows and have a blast getting dirty and running around. Then Kevin was able to campout with our kids and I went home with the little girls.
So as promised I let them pitch a tent and sleepover in our backyard the next night :) They watched a movie with popcorn and camped out. Loved every minute
It was busy but so much fun!