July 14, 2019

July Fun

We pretty much stick to our tradition around here for the 4th of July with the Lewiston parade, firework shows and the car show parade. We had a little mishap with tie-dying shirts this year but it was still fun and they still turned out cute. I always think we'll nix that tradition but the kids love it so much!
Ari and I embraced the red lipstick ;) 
This year we had Kevin's siblings Carson and Kelli come over the weekend with their families so that was fun! I'll do a separate post with those pictures
Just a few more random pictures. Hailey has a cute group of friends. There's 6 or 7 of them that are pretty inseperable and they get together almost every weekend. But sometimes the girls like to just do a girls day. :) This time they tie dyed hats and they turned out pretty cute. They are such cute girls

Day at Bear Lake with my kiddos. I love lazy days at Bear Lake...we don't go there enough!! And I hardly took any pictures just about one each kid lol. It was such a beautiful day!

There always has to be a goofy Hailey moment...the day just isn't complete without one