July 6, 2019

Newport Beach

We went to Newport California in June and got to celebrate Father's Day there as well!
The grandkids gathering to watch Grandpa open some presents :)
Sneaking some pictures before church. Man these kids are lucky to have such an awesome Dad who does so much for and with them and loves them unconditionally. They love their dad!

Infront of the Newport Temple (Jay is such a ham lol)
It was a great day celebrating the two men in my life on the same day and to have all us girls together with Dad (even though Brooke is missing in this picture ha)
Going on walks with Grandpa in the morning are the best! Mostly because kids can't sit still and neither can Grandpa LOL Love these pictures!
It was a pretty cold week if you can't tell from all the beach pictures. I think we had one sunny day was all! That didn't stop the kids one bit though, of course! Especially my Alaskan kids!
Hailey boogie boarding
Ari showing off her skills 💗
Jay and Kellan enjoying the waves
Sand princesses Aleena and Remi
All of the cousins! I LOVE these pictures and they will be so awesome to compare later all the years and how the kids change!

Grandpa always has fun entertaining the kids, especially the girls who follow him around everywhere to explore the beach :)

Hailey and Laya have such a sweet relationship. If you look at all the pictures from this trip Laya never leaves her side. Hailey loves it of course...there comes a time when even your own sister is too grown up and independent to need you, and that was a tough time for Hailey. She is a little mommy at heart.



I think we have one of these from every year too! Mia and Scott...both getting too big!


Man this kid is growing up! It doesn't help that he always tries to get up on his toes to be taller than me. That day is coming fast though unfortunately!

I was really lazy taking pictures this year. One thing I try to do is get closeups of my kiddos on the beach though. I treasure these pictures so much from over the years!
So much fun spending a whole week with cousins! Scott loves Remi
Mom and the girls minus Bre
Dad and the girls
I love this picture...arguing about who goes on the end and whether or not to split up the blondes etc. :)


Walk down to a lookout point at the Crystal Cove state park







I really loved the overcast mornings on the days I went running it was so beautiful and not too hot! Loved it. So pretty!

Walking through the tunnel to the Cove
Exploring the tide pools with Grandpa and Grandma is always the best!

Grandma knows where to find all the good stuff!




The highlight is the beach for the kids. It's the food for the adults! I love all the yummy food. There's no shortage of it either
Candystore

I love this picture of Jay! Cracks me up!

Movie night with Grandma's famous caramel popcorn

The kids did a lot of the games and crafts and other things since the weather was colder. Even Grandma and Grandpa got in on a competitive ping pong game
I love this photo bomber I'm happy to have her anytime
Couple more pics of the cute cousins! 
Scott, Laith, Jay, Kellan and Kyse 
Kyse (middle) is 9 months older than Jay who is just about 3 months older than Kellan. I can't even imagine the trouble these three will get into in the future! They are all pretty mischievous! 
And the girls!
Laya, Hailey, Arianna, Marlee, Remi, Aleena and Mia
It was such a relaxing and beautiful week, even without the sunshine :) We took our kids to breakfast the morning before we hit the road back home. Had to snap one last family pic before leaving the beach

My favorite picture of the week below. Man I love these kids to pieces! My heart just wants to explode. I feel so blessed 💓