I'm trying to print out all my blogs since I haven't been and there are over 10 years (yikes)... It's going to take me a while to say the least. But since I'm starting on 2007 and 2008 I realized how much more I wrote about Scott then the others. I was so good about writing every cute thing he said. (First child syndrome) I love it! But it made me feel a tad bit sad that life has been so crazy with four kids that I haven't been able to write down every cute and funny thing Jay has said. Which trust me, this kid is hilarious. Every day we are laughing over things he says. So I'm going to try and be better, but for now I thought this was cute what he said at the dinner table last night.
Jay: "So I got moved to the purple table today."
Mom: "You did? How come?"
Jay: "From Talky Talky Talky"
I just thought that was funny because we are only in the second month of kindergarten and he has already been moved to THREE different tables from "talky talky talky" lol. Sounds about right- such a social little bug!