October 24, 2018

October Happenings

Jay has been loosing teeth like crazy. I think he's lost 4 in a months time. The kids joke that he is going to start pulling them out because he's enjoying the tooth fairy money so much :)
 I was on the fence about his school pictures we got back, but when he lost his second front tooth I knew we had to have re-takes just so he could be missing his two front teeth. Too adorable! I love it!
Jay is just a cutie and he's always in competition with Kevin. He is always asking me who is more handsome- him or Dad? Who do I love more, him or Dad? And if I sit by Kevin for scriptures before bed he pouts until I move over to him. His most common question is, "Mom, Do you love Dad better than me?" And then he gets mad when I tell him I love both of them. And then he'll say, "When Dad breaks up with mom I'm going to marry her." I know he'll grow out of it so I think it's adorable lol.

Kind of a family tradition is the American Heritage Center's Fall Festival they have.... we go every year
 We pulled out pictures from when Hailey was like 3 years old and she looks just as scared here as she did then. So funny!
 Kevin and I were having a blast bumping into the kids on these little bouncy balls. I'm pretty sure they weren't for adults, but it was fun anyways
 Jay has come a long way with his artwork, so I had to snap this picture when I was helping in his class. It was the 5 little pumpkins book and instead of drawing it just like the teacher had the kids do it, he had his going up the hill. I thought it was creative.
Both the girls came with me to the Women's Broadcast of General Conference which was pretty fun. We had to go get fro yo afterwards of course!
 Ari's dance company has been adding a Halloween Showcase the last few years and it's pretty fun! They only work on the songs for a few months so they keep them pretty simple., but Ari loves the stage so it's fun to get an extra show!