September 18, 2018

Back to School August 2018

The kiddos went back to school on August 22nd.
Scott moved on up to 7th grade which is officially "junior high" here. He takes the bus (first timer) and leaves the house before the other siblings are awake most days. He loves 7th grade so far! He thinks it's totally awesome that he gets to move around to 6 classes and get a locker and all that fun stuff.
Then we've got Hailey in 5th, Arianna in 3rd and Jay started kindergarten this year! He says, "Mom kindergarten is a lot different then preschool" Which I'm pretty sure he's referring to the lack of fun aspect. 
I actually put Jay in another elementary because the teacher was a better fit for him. So Hailey and Ari are the Greenville Dragons, and Jay is a North Park Knight. Which he of course was just super excited about because the Knights beat the dragons. lol
Big Kindergartner! Wahoo!


I decided to try something fun this year and write down their favorites going into the new school year: