June 26, 2018

Summer So Far

The day after Kevin's birthday I did the Little Red. It's an all womens bike race/ride. We did the 27 mile. Next year we are going for the 36
My gal pals in our group
Kevin brought the kids out to cheer for me. I was a little sad they didn't do that when I ran the half marathon back in 2010. So he says one of the signs was for that. lol. They definitely  made up for it :)
Start
and finish!
I was actually not looking forward to it or the training involved. But I made the time to train and I rode about 10 miles 4 days a week and THEN when my friend loaned me a road bike I was totally hooked. So much fun! I'm definitely going to have to save up for a bike and do the longer 36 mile next year. 

In the springtime the girls and I bought some little things to make a Fairy Garden with. And then I put them away and totally forgot! So at last they finally got to do their fairy garden and it turned out so cute!

complete with fairy glitter of course which is what brings the fairies to life. They also planted little flower seeds so right now there are flowers all around the house growing. So fun!
 We also got a blow up pool to beat the heat. So far so good :)
 This was a note from Ari after I was already getting a little cranky from the first week of summer. lol. Do you want some you time? Um yes please! :) lol
 A friend of Hailey's also got her hooked on slime, so we have been making lots and lots of slime!!
 Scott with his slime on the air vents on the way to Vegas! Oh my goodness
Fathers Day!! It is kind of funny I always share my birthday month with Mother's Day, and Kevin shares his birthday month with Father's Day. Spoiled for the month I guess!
 This picture wasn't even staged. I heard all the commotion and went into Scott's room to find this. I was laughing asking if they picked the smallest bed on purpose but it was just plain fun. Kevin always gets them riled up!
 Then for some reason it transpired into doing all the boys hair funny? The girls choice of course
 #1 Dad right here!
We had a fun day. We went up to the mountains again and goofed off which is always really fun
 And a few pictures from the Father and Son campout the night before
 Jay zonked out he was tired!