The last day of school was also Kevin's 40th birthday!! Whoop Whoop!!
40 balloons we did with the helium tank which was a new kind of fun all on its own lol
I had to do these cupcakes for Kev...too funny! :)
We just hung out mostly and Kevin took the day off of work which was much needed because he has been working 70 hour work weeks (insert eye roll) So he just enjoyed relaxing and then we hung out, went to dinner and just had some family fun
Hailey forcing him to do the "smolder"
Cool shirt I got him
One handsome guy right here! So lucky to be married to my best friend and celebrate him for a day! I actually asked our families to send me some things they loved about him so I could tie them to the balloons and it was so fun getting all of their notes. Kevin is such a talented guy with such a genuine and sincere heart. Truly lucky to have him in my life.
Love you babe!