May 30, 2018

Scott's Canoe Trip and More

To end their unit on water conservation the whole 6th grade got to go on a canoe trip! 80 students to be exact. Kevin took off work to help chaperone which was totally awesome. I have to admit I was super jealous when I helped drop off the kayaks
Can you imagine 80 6th graders on the water all at once? What an awesome adventure for these kids!
Some of Scott's good friends

They had a blast! So much fun
 Arianna who keeps quite a messy little room, cleaned everything up spick and span and made a "Rock Show". She had tables set up with little labels and signs and everything. She even had a comment jar at the end to say your favorite part. I thought it was so creative and absolutely darling.
The little signs were the cutest. This one even said to guess what kind of rock it was and then turn it over to see the inside
 The whole time Kevin and I were thinking where did she get all these rocks? lol. She's been collectiing for quite a while! (Plus Hailey donated hers as well)
 Fishing with Dad
 Mothers Day hike and picnic
 Look how cute the baby ducks!! 
School is out on Friday and I'm almost all caught up on pictures. Yay! Hailey had a soccer tournament this past weekend that was AWESOME! Pictures to come!