Hailey entered into the science fair with an experiment on the effects of baking soda in banana bread
Scott hosting the school talent show with the student council. They also celebrated the end of the year with a student council party
My favorite performance was a dance by some the teachers
I think it's so cute my kids like to cuddle on the couch at the end of a long day
These two even fell asleep! Cutest thing ever
Jay playing dress up with his buddy Christian
And this is what happens when he takes my phone without me knowing. I have like a hundred of these fyi...just a sampling
My mom whirled into town for a few days after taking care of grandma for a week up in Rexburg
And found this awesome bookshelf online for me to order. Dad was out of town again and I told Scott we could have a date night with some pizza and put it together. It was so much fun working with my guy. He loves working with his hands and it was so fun. I told him it went so much faster with him helping me!
Finished project. I was so grateful my mom spotted this because I have been wanting to put all of the kids books in one place instead of each in their own rooms. That way they can share more easily. It fit all their books and then some. So cool
That same weekend Hailey took her first babysitting job (with my help of course). Sweet little Lucy
Her mom wanted her to relax to some Winnie the Pooh before heading off for a nap. Funny thing is I took her to put her down and Hailey had passed out watching...she had a good little nap!
