December 30, 2017

Hailey Turns 10!

Hailey turned 10 on December 7th!
She wanted everything mustache, suprised?
 Cutest girl ever right here.
  She is so happy and fun. At school Hailey's silliness takes a back seat and is a very serious hardworking student. I don't think half her class knows just how spunky and fun she is. Actually I don't know if anyone outside of our home really knows her as we do. She has been cracking us all up since she was a tiny little 1 year old dancing on my counters, and I hope she never changes! 
 I love eating out so much so I'm always telling my kids we can go to any restaurant they want for their birthday (plus that was the tradition in my house) Nope. They always want me to cook it cracks me up. And it makes me smile I suppose. I do love cooking. Hailey wanted lasagna and salad for her dinner of choice and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. 
Opening presents
 She was soooo excited her Dad got her a box full of duct tape- her favorite thing! She makes all kinds of stuff. Even made her teacher at church a wallet in his favorite colors
Shock and excitement! Then she teased that those 18 rolls will last a week :)
 She also wanted a marshmallow gun. It shoots the big mallows and is pretty powerful-shoots like 30 feet I think!  She was a hoot with that!
 Such a beautiful girl. Notice the glasses too. They are her favorite fashion accessory
 Hailey had a great day. She also got a pom pom maker and she was just in the best mood ever. All of the kids went to bed and she was getting to stay up late and was talking to her Grammy on speaker. She was in such a funny mood everything Grammy said she would reply, "Sure thing! Yepper Do! Uh Huh Sweetie!" And was just all giggles. It was seriously hilarious. 
Hailey is truly a gem. She is my little helper and is so nurturing. She's always looking around to see how she can be of help. And she does it without asking and with a smile. When my nieces were here my sister Brooke felt like she was on vacation. Hailey just loves babies and taking care of younger kids and entertaining them and taking care of their needs. She also loves helping around the house. She likes to be my shadow and follow me around. I tell her all the time that I need her around to balance me out. I'm more of a serious person and having her next to me as my shadow with her bubbly fun personality just helps me let loose a little and have fun. Love her to pieces!