October 25, 2017

Jay's 5th Birthday!

Jay turned 5! How is my baby 5 already? I can't believe it!
Here's a few pictures from one Sunday when he wanted to be really dressed up. Can't handle all this cuteness seriously
Birthday Morning! He wanted me to make plantain waffles funny kid. Wish granted ;)
We actually celebrated his birthday on a Saturday since Dad was out of town that next week and on his actual birthday. So it was fun we got to spend the whole day as a family going to soccer games and out to lunch. Even Grandma Melody got to celebrate with us!
Ever since visiting Colorado and playing with his cousins Paw Patrol toys that's all Jay has talked about. So not surprisingly he wanted his birthday to be all things Paw Patrol :)
Jay wanted to eat out at Chikfila for his birthday lunch. My kids always say thanks mom and dad for taking us to ---wherever when we take them out for meals. Jay was so funny he kept saying, "You mean thank me! It's my birthday lunch!" haha
 Time for cake and presents! Jay loves chocolate so he wanted a rich chocolate cake with even richer whipped chocolate frosting lol
 Present faces are my favorite. Seriously! Look how excited he is for each present! Love it!
Jay has been riding without training wheels for a while now, but since he was learning on a really small bike it was time he got a bigger one to fit him better. I cut the video short and was sad. After his spoiled remark saying "I promised you I wanted a bell with it!" he says, "A kickstand!! I always wanted a bike with a kickstand!" It was super cute



Here's birthday boy and his loot. It was a great day and he's been playing with everything nonstop since. So cute
Okay this isn't from his birthday but Jay is so funny he is always dressing up. I had to put a dress up box in his closet because he was tired of digging through Ari's box. He's always pulling out different things every week and it cracks me up. This picture seriously? So funny! Jay is such a fun, happy, upbeat kid. He is a friend to everyone and always up for an adventure! We sure love having him in our family! Happy Birthday bud!