August 22, 2016

Vegas Trip

I am so far behind on posting! Towards the end of July the kids and I drove to Vegas for a week of swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's!
Scuba Jay
Jay and Kyse
Kellan and Jay
The kids had so much fun getting to spend the week with all their cousins. 12 kids under 10!
Sisters!
Taking a break from the heat at the natural history museum with cousins Mia and Kellan
I call Mia the animal whisperer and Hailey the baby whisperer. Kids just flock to Hailey like crazy and she loves it!
Especially this little cutie Laya bean. She was Hailey's little shadow all week long letting her pack her around, do her hair and cuddle with her
So much fun to have so many cousins all the same ages!
Smores time!
How cute is this! 
Laya, Marlee, Jay and Kellan 
And then there's Remi who Jay was completely infatuated with :) He just LOVES her!
Lake time!!
Poor Jay....this nap transition thing is rough! He pretty much slept the entire time. Then the next morning he woke up and was super excited and said, "That was soooo much fun at the lake yesterday mom!!" Grandpa was joking that he must have dreamt about it and it was better than the real thing lol
Scott, Laith and Kyse.
Scott, Laith and Hailey all tried wakeboarding too! They are getting so big!

And Arianna got to hitch a ride on with Grandpa when he went







That was a whirwind post of a really fun week! All the kids had an amazing time and both the drives there and back went really good. I actually went to Brooke's in St. George and hung out all day on the way home then drove at night. It was awesome! 5 hours of the kids peacefully sleeping while I listened to my headphones. :)