December 27, 2014

Christmas Morning

Santa came! Santa came!
 Waiting patiently at the top of the stairs
 Jay kept stealing the chocolate out of the other stockings and then turning around so that nobody could see him sneak it into his mouth lol
  We always say, "Who wants to go first?" and then that person gets to go under the tree and get the presents they got and wrapped for the family and deliver them into the receivers lap, and pick the order of opening
 and then of course, lots of hugs and thanks :)
Once Jay saw that Santa brought him new underwear he just had to wear them right that minute- even over his pjs ha!
 Jay excited to have Dad unwrap his present
 I love making blankets for everyone, but I usually am the one left without one when it's cold and the warmest blanket in the house is the Broncos blanket I made Kevin. I like the Broncos, but they aren't my team...so Kevin made me a Greenbay Packers blanket! I didn't even help him, he sewed it and tied it. So cute! And cozy too :)
We spread it out all day and played games and watched movies. I always think it's the best day ever! No distractions from outside, and getting to just be together (in our jammies) all day as a family. Love love love Christmas!
It's been a really nice month remembering Jesus Christ, being kind to one another and more Christlike in our lives...lets see if we can carry that along all year ;)