June 4, 2014

Kevin's birthday was on Sunday!
(Doesn't he resemble perfectly to the portrait Hailey drew of him on the poster? lol)
We went to church and meetings and all of that fun stuff, and then came home, changed, and took a drive up the mountains. We went up Logan canyon and did the entire loop through and ended up in Hyrum-blacksmith canyon. It was pretty awesome. We picked flowers along the way and stopped to throw rocks in the stream too :)
 Birthday boy with his kiddos
 We did kind of a luau themed "party", had pizza and Kevin wanted strawberry shortcake for his cake. (I wanted chocolate, so made some chocolate cupcakes too)
 Look at all those candles! Whoop Whoop! ;)
 See? I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted chocolate!
It was a fun day! Kind of a let down on a Sunday, and not on the beach in Mexico, but still it was great to celebrate Kevin and how wonderful and great he is! :) Happy Birthday Babe!