Jay is 18 months old!
Where has all the time gone? This little guy holds my heart, I don't know what else to tell you. He is the sweetest little thing on the planet and despite how big he is getting, I still can't stop kissing and loving on him. He's just a ball of sweetness.
He LOVES shoes. We have shoes strung all over the house always.
He also loves feeding himself. It can get pretty messy, but there's no other way these days. He has to do it himself and he is really good at using a spoon and fork too.
We officially said goodbye to the pacifier about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was going to be a huge struggle, but he thought nothing of it and never looked back.
He is a great little sleeper, and even better at climbing and ripping my house to shreds. He doesn't talk much (but he makes plenty of noise)
Some words he does say: Dad, Mom, This, Bath, Nose, and Eye :)