September 3, 2013

Jay is 11 months old
Do you see all this drool? It never stops. He has 4 teeth on the top now and 2 on the bottom
He started cruising along things this month and has let go to stand on his own once, but not for very long.
Here he is enjoying his spaghetti with the family :)
 You can probably guess that bath always follows dinner
 Over the weekend Kevin started building the shed for our backyard. We figured since Monday was a holiday we would get it done, but then it started raining cats and dogs all day so....maybe next weekend. 
Kevin is so handy. Impresses me all the time with all the things he knows how to do!
The kids and I weren't much help- we were just trying to stay out of the way. I also took them on  a little mom date to see the new Planes movie so Kevin could work. It was fun. 
I love close-ups of my darlings
 This is how Scott pushes Jay on the swings (a bit lazy, but it works! lol)
 We got Scott's loft bed this week and the first night I was busy putting all his things away in his room, so after I put Ari and Jay to bed I told Scott and Hailey they could stay up and read together in Scott's new bed until I finished.
Scott read her the skippy jon jones and they were laughing and giggling and just having one of those special sibling moments.
 Also because they had so many kindergartners they weren't expexting, they hired a new teacher part time for a new pm class and took kids out of the others to make the class sizes smaller. Hailey got switched to the new class and from am to pm. She has been loving it! I take her to school on our bikes and then she gets to ride home from school with Scott and his friends. Highlight of her day I'm sure! 
It is soooo much fun having 2 kids in the same school. Last night during dinner Hailey is like, "Scott did you see me at recess? I was waving to you! Oh did you see me in the hall I saw you!" It's just adorable. And for now anyways, Scott loves being the big brother. :)