Arianna and Hailey started dance classes last week. I've waited a lot longer than most moms I know, especially with Hailey turning 6 in a few months, but Ari has been begging and begging so we finally decided to do it!
Ari is a natural performer. For example when Scott and Hailey leave for school she gets Hailey's stand up microphone and Scott's guitar and puts on some pretty awesome rock concerts for me. :) Oh and I do not tell her to pose like this. That's just what she does naturally when the camera is out.
Double threat...or should I say double attitude?
Hailey is a little unsure but she wanted to "test it out" this year. She's more excited about playing soccer, that's for sure. Even scored her 1st goal at last night's game!
Jay clean after his bath...couldn't resist
I just love this cheese-ball! He is such a delight!
Scott has a new nickname for him. "Fluffer Nudder" lol
This shows his cute little personality. And same hairdo Hailey had (Jay on the left, Hailey on the right)
We finally finished all the fruit canning...at least until next year! Hailey and I canned peaches every day last week. Over 60 quarts of peaches.
Scott joined in with us after his soccer game on Saturday.
Just another picture of "fluffer nudder" lol :)
or as I call him "Cuteness"