We went down to Newport California for the week! I took a ton of pictures on the beach, so I will post those later. First,
DISNEYLAND! :)
It was Ari's first time and we had a blast. We didn't tell the kids until we woke them up the morning of. They were pretty excited
Love this expression-so cute!
Autotopia
Hailey took the driving thing very seriously. lol
She wouldn't even take her eyes off the road for a picture
I think 3 is the perfect age for Disneyland. The first time we went was when Hailey was 3 but there were still a handful of rides she couldn't do. This year she got to ride all the rides and Ari too, even Space Mountain! :)
Buzz Lightyear
Standing in line waiting to meet the Princesses of the day- Aurora and Ariel
Aurora said, "Oh you girls are wearing my favorite colors! Pink and Blue!" and Hailey said, "This isn't blue! It's purple!" lol
Ariel is Ari's very favorite princess and when she saw her she ran and wrapped her arms around her and wouldn't let go. I told them to watch out and call security because she's obsessed with Ariel.
She didn't want to let go it was pretty cute.
On the way out the door we got a surprise visit from Cinderella so that was fun!
It was over 85 degrees and that's pretty hot in the California humidity! We were counting down the hours til the sun went down!
Tea Pot spin
I just had to have them get Mickey ears...just too cute :)
Mia and Candice came but they spent the morning at California Adventure park. We caught up with them around 3
the three chums
We got to do Splash Mountain twice -Once in the morning when there was no line, and again during the busy hours with Hailey's "return back when you are taller and skip the line" pass from 2 years ago (yes, I kept it!) We brought Mia with us by telling her it was just a little canoe ride, nothing big lol
Waiting for the parade to start
Hailey likes to tackle Scott for kisses....he hates it of course!
Short clip of Ari dancing...so cute!
Dumbo
Ari had to pee and we were next in line so Kevin booked it to the bathroom and I stalled
I think Indiana Jones is my favorite. Scott and Kevin went while we watched the girls, then Candice and I went after. We stayed for the firework show and the girls passed out and we headed home
Scott made it til the end and passed out in the car.
What a fun day! :)
What a fun day! :)
I told Kevin when Jay is 3 I want to do the park hopper and do the California Adventure part too. So much fun! I LOVE Disneyland! :)