Cutie pie Jay
I love these jammies. I made them for Scott when I was in a children's sewing class and they fit so tight and adorable. Just as cute on Jay as they were on Scott.
I never saw babies just lay in the tub (without a seat or something) until my sister Brooke did it, but if you put just a little bit of water in the bottom they can lay by themselves and kick and splash. Jay had the best time! He did NOT want to get out!
Jay got his first tooth on April 8th and his second tooth on the 11th...both on the bottom :)
The 11th was also my 29th birthday. One more year and I will be in the 30s with Kevin....and then I can no longer make fun of him so it will be a sad day lol
I had a wonderful birthday and Kevin really went out of his way to make it a special day for me!
He took off work so that I could go to lunch with a friend and go get a massage :) He also got a babysitter and we went out to dinner and then came back to do cake and presents with the kids.
Since this has been a surprise to my sisters, just know that Kevin makes my birthday cakes every year and this year I wanted him to make my favorite- texas sheet cake :)
One funny little story though our first year of marriage...so we would have been married 2 months is all and Kevin was working 2 jobs and in school. He told me he was going to make me a cake but obviously didn't have time. I had a break and came home and walked into my apartment to catch his best friend Tim red handed putting a birthday cake on the table. lol He talked Tim into making it for me and gave him the key to sneak it into our apartment, but he got caught. That story makes me smile. He went through a lot of effort to get me a homemade cake and has ever since :)
Ever since we moved into this house and the kids and I have a craft/sewing room I have had the idea of doing a pegboard to hang ribbon, wrapping paper, sewing supplies, etc. on. So Kevin made me one for my birthday! When he was bringing it in I said, "I don't remember us talking about it being that big..." He said, "Well it's my present so I will do it how I want to" :)
My work has just begun with it and now I need to decide what all I want to be hung on it...but I've already got some baskets and hooks and I'm ready to get to work as soon as I have a free minute. I picked out this fun bright blue and Kevin painted the frame for me, so I will post a picture when its all done. I'm secretly happy he made it twice the size I said and I'm super excited!
I really just had the best birthday ever!
I had to add this cute picture Hailey drew of our family. I love it. She left me little notes all over the house as she is known for
