Remember this Courtney?
I was remembering at girls camp when we use to tie our hair in rags to get curls and I thought I would try it with Hailey since she hates doing her hair, especially curling it.
She was so excited we just untied the rags and whala- curls! She told her Dad she was going to do it EVERY night lol
Ari singing in her microphone Gma got her for Christmas. She loves to sing. Sometimes I sneak in to listen to her in the bathtub with her mermaids singing....so adorable!
We are always implementing things around here to get the kids to pitch in. We don't do allowances or anything- everybody just does their part and we work together. So I found this big cube/dice I used when I was the primary chorister and had an idea to turn it into a dinner job chart. I printed off 6 pictures (using clipart) that stood for these: clear the table, wash the table and chairs, wash the dishes, sweep the floor, pick up the toys and roll again (if they get this 3 times they get to choose). This has been working out beautifully! The kids are so excited each night to roll the dice and see what they get to do to clean up after dinner. Beats everyone running off while Mom gets to clean up! :)
Scott and Hailey were thrilled on Monday when I told them they could make cookies without any help from Mom! It was super cute to see them work together :)
I say it all the time how Hailey is such a mommy. Her new favorite thing to do is read to Jay because he LOVES to be read to.
This is so hilarious! I was sitting right in front of the couch and Hailey was playing and reading to Jay last night and then she said, "Look Mom, I put Jay up on the couch" and when I saw him I laughed so hard and couldn't stop. He looks like an old man reading the newspaper! So funny!
Hailey made up a new game that quickly became her favorite. She has Dad hold a scarf and then she climbs up his legs and launches off. So funny. Dad was pretty sore after doing this for 30 minutes! lol
Cute pic of Ari waiting for her nails to dry. We paint a lot of nails around here. I can only imagine how my parents felt with 4 girls :)