This weekend Kevin had a weekend with the kids while I took a quick trip to Las Vegas for my sister Brooke's baby shower. The only one who knew about it was Bre because she asked me and I couldn't lie. Brooke came to the airport with my Mom thinking she was picking up Bre and it was me. She was pretty shocked and so was Candice. I love suprises :)
It's always fun to have all the girls together :)
Baby Bumps- Brooke is 35 weeks and I'm 18 weeks. Right now my mom has 3 grandsons and 3 grandaughters. Brooke's having a girl, so if I have a boy there will be 4 and 4 :)
I had an appointment this week to find out the sex, but decided to wait and have my doctor in Utah do it instead...so I have to wait another month (but it will be worth it)
5 more weeks left Brooke!
My mom did the cutest shower for Brooke. It was on Cinco de Mayo and she did a whole Mexican theme with Mexian food, virgin margarittas and the whole thing.
Brooke with her little soccer ball bump
My sister Bre brought her cutie pie baby Kyse with her. He's 3 months old and seriously the most loveable thing ever!
I've never noticed in pictures, but in person he looks so much like Scott as a baby! We pulled out all of Scott's old pictures and couldn't believe it.
Oh and he's already sleeping 12 hours straight at night. Sorry Brooke-Bre has the luck but it's probably not going to happen to you! LOL
I had fun hanging out with my niece Mia too. She says and does so many funny things, but I had to share the story her Mom told me the day I came. I guess Candice was frustrated with Mia or something and said, "Child!" and Mia was like, "What did you just call me?" and Candice said, "Child" and she said, "No! I'm a Child of God!" Cutest thing ever. She's such a cutie pie :)