May 3, 2012

As I mentioned before Kevin has been out of town a lot, sometimes for a week and sometimes for 2 weeks at a time. The kids and I usually drop him off at the airport because it's only a 15 min. drive, but this time he drove and parked the truck. So he was scheduled to come home Friday and I got the idea to go decorate the truck with the kids.
They were super excited of course so we snuck into the airport parking lot and filled up the truck with balloons, some candy, a drink, cards and of course decorated the outside. As I was lifting Scott into the bed of the truck I had the thought that maybe I shouldn't be teaching him how to graffiti on things...but it was for a good cause LOL
He went straight to the back and put XOXO across. I thought that was cute he thought of it all by himself :)

Hailey had to add some hearts of course. It was fun and Kevin enjoyed the surprise.
I haven't taken any pictures at all this week of the kids. Too busy trying to sell our house and all the drama and stress that goes along with that. We are moving 3 weeks from Friday-crazy!