February 19, 2011

I thought we were past this stage with Hailey, apparently not (Oh and by the way this was the next morning, so some of it rubbed off in her sleep. Kevin checked on her before we went to bed and of course thought it was hilarious)
Good thing I cleaned this up (Thank you Magic Eraser!) before he got home from work or he might not of thought it was so funny
3 little monkeys jumping on our bed
We got a babysitter this afternoon and when I took her home she was telling me what a great brother Scott is. She said she just sat and watched him in "aw" and wished her brother and her were that way....so sweet
Scott on Valentine's Day
He was more excited about Valentines then Christmas for some reason. He was just so excited to pass out the cards he made his classmates
It happened...Our picky little eater discovered chocolate