January 8, 2011

New year but nothing new :)

 Happiest baby in the world!
 I refuse to believe she is turning 1 next month!
She is getting so good at pushing things and has even decided she can walk one handed, only so she can hold her toys. I'm sure it won't be long before she lets go completely. (It would help if I rolled up her pants I'm sure)

 Scott and Hailey love to cook. They say, "Are you making dinner? I want to help!" as soon as I walk into the kitchen. They helped me make dinner about 3 days this week, and Hailey made some banana bread (all by herself). I let them do it all too. Here's Hailey pounding out chicken and Scott peeling potatoes.
Scott had his 5 year checkup this week and the doc said he's going to be much taller than his Dad. He was 90 percentile for both his height and his weight. So now his favorite thing is telling Kevin, "I'm going to be bigger than you Dad! Haha!" (He doesn't laugh, he actually says Ha Ha right in his face)
Look how hard he's concentrating on building