All our kids have HUGE teeth! Looks like Ari is going to join the bunch. She got 2 new teeth this week- the top ones
She also graduated from the bottle to the sippy cup. Dad was persistent and wouldn't give up last Saturday morning, and said "NO more bottles!" Being the Mom I was thinking at least keep the bedtime bottle, but nope. She's a big girl! She also moved to whole milk as of today. She really enjoyed it and I'm just glad there were no reactions- who hoo!
Speaking of reactions, I made Scott eat a Cheeto and he didn't react. That was one of the major biggies that would make his mouth and throat swell, so that is great news!
The other day the kids were coloring and Ari wanted up so bad, so we pulled her out a chair to sit up with the big kids
We were surprised that she knew just what to do!
but then she started being a circus clown, so that was the end of that moment
I can't get enough of Hailey's big blue eyes!
She's been letting me french braid her hair lately and it's just so darn cute- I had to take a few pictures
Man I love this girl! She brings so much fun into our home!