We went to a farm this weekend and let the kids pick out their pumpkins since they had to leave behind the ones we grew in our garden
The farm was free and the kids loved seeing all the animals, but I think the best part was getting to pull their own wagons through the pumpkin patch
What's a farm without a few farm cats
Our final selections
Other randomness from this week...
Taking turns giving Ari rides on the slide
My little monkeys...
Ari's second tooth coming right next to the first
Playing in the backyard
Arianna loves to pull herself up and stand- she's pretty proud!
Here's one for the record books and I just HAD to snap a picture. Hailey was pretending Scott was her puppy and was walking him around the house with a leash.....soooo funny!
This week I painted the girls room, Scott's room, Guest room, Dining and entryway, hall and laundry/mud room. Yes, painting is really annoying, but I have actually found it quite calming after a busy day :)
I decorated some of the Girls' room this weekend and here's my favorite wall... I need to put new pictures in the big frames but those will do for now
I found these switch plates at Hobby Lobby- so cute!