There might be a picture overload as we are trying to squeeze in everything fun before our big move next weekend. We are sure going to miss Cache Valley! We love it here!
This last Saturday the kids begged us to go hiking so we went up to one of our favorite easy trails for the kids called Stokes Nature Trail
Trying to get the kids excited about moving to Missouri, I told them there were lots of bugs and if they sold some toys at our garage sale we could buy bug vacuums. Luckily they showed up on our doorstep about an hour before our hike so we got to take them! Here's Hailey proudly showing off her big ant she sucked up with her gun- too cute!
I love this...all of their legs are the exact same position
best seat on the hike for sure
So beautiful! I'm going to miss the mountains big time
Kevin caught this one of Hailey and I throwing a rock into the river
Then today our house was featured on the Realtor Home Tour and we had to be out of the house. The kids and I had a picnic at one of our favorite parks (thanks Mel)
I kept telling Hailey that no, she can't do everything Scott does because she's a lot younger...
but who am I kidding? She does it and just as good too
So cute!
