We had our 20 week ultrasound today and our baby was a little camera shy!
Sucking thumb
So I was a little disappointed in our tech because he basically measured all the parts and was going to send us on our way. He asked if I had any questions and I was like, "Ah yeah- can you get us some face shots!" I'm glad I asked because he never turned on the 4D images until I asked to see the face. Even if baby was being camera shy, the pictures are still just as adorable and sweet as ever!Oh and NO- we didn't find out what it is! I thought I would be going crazy by now to find out, but we already feel so blessed to have a boy and girl, we are just having fun along the ride with this one. (I know, that will definitely change the last month when I am dying to know what it is- hopefully it will push me for an easy delivery!)