Hailey is now in that stage when you tell her to smile she gives you this face
Still I think she looks pretty cute in her new boots and coat (and trust me- she needs them- It's already down to the 50's here during the day!)
Despite this cute little exterior, Hailey has been trying my patience for sure lately! She definitely thinks she's boss and must have her way at all times. If not she will let you know she's not happy. (Just like climbing out of the crib and going off to play because she just didn't feel like taking a nap). One of these days I should video tape Kevin attempting to put this little diva into timeout. She hops right off the time out chair and giggles over to him. He tries to keep a straight face while he walks her back to time out and she just looks up at him the entire time with this goofy face because she knows he can't be serious with her- She has him wrapped around her tiny finger. Scott and Hailey have a lot of differences, but I think they have the same basic makeup- strong, independent and stubborn. Even if she's a diva, I wouldn't trade her being independent for anything. Now that Scott is a preschooler I can really see the positive outcomes of that personality trait. So even with the stubbornness, I'll take it! :)