January 29, 2009

Okay, enough already with the winter weather! We are so bored! Hailey is constatly bringing me her shoes and coat just begging to get out of the house, and Scott wants nothing to do with winter weather outside play. Anyone have any ideas?
All I was trying to do was take a picture of these adorable jammies from Grammy, and Hailey wasn't having any of it. This is how mad she got when I wouldn't let her have the camera. This girl is the happiest thing on earth, but when she wants something and doesn't get it, watch out! See the wood floor in our kitchen? She has hit her head many times from throwing herself onto the floor during some of these fits! Got to love her though!
I thought this picture was funny. I was trying to take some cute pictures for my cooking blog and this is what Scott came up with...
In all fairness to Hailey, some of the mood swings are due to the molars she's been getting. This picture shows the bottom two pretty well, and she got the top two last week!