January 15, 2009

Nothing new here!Kevin has been working really long hours, and I'm just trying to keep the kids busy and happy. I'm in the habit of posting once a week now, so here's just a few pics of the kids even though I don't have much to post about!
I've been meaning to post this video for a few weeks now. We do dance parties in the basement a lot to wear the kids out before bed. Hailey absolutely loves to dance. And she's on beat most the time too. It's so cute to watch. She has such a fun personality, and she's pretty tough (thanks to her brother)
Oh and Scott is now a sunbeam! I was so mad we didn't get a picture of his first day in Primary, but he loved it. Our ward is super organized and had a breakfast to meet their new teachers the Saturday before. On Sunday he went happily to his sunbeam class and came running to my class afterwards telling me how he was a child of God. So cute! He knows the whole "Sunbeam" song too already. Time sure flys! Here's Scott flying down the slide at the park. Scott loves being outside and hates the snow, so we are really running out of things to do and winter really has just begun. Can't wait until it warms up! (I know, we still have months to go!)