December 11, 2008

Checkups!

All about the kiddies~Checkups yesterday!
Scott's 3 year checkup stats:
34.8 pounds (81 percentile)
39 inches tall (74 percentile)

We were so thrilled to hear Scott's stats because he has always been in the 20th percentile for his weight and really high for his height. He's gained 9 pounds in a year! I think it's all the guacamole dip I've been making because he devours it! I took this picture of Scott today being a car mechanic. I dug the booster out of the garage for Hailey and as soon as I put it on the chair I guess it became the car. Hailey was napping and so I got under there with him and delighted in his creativeness. All day he's been saying, "I love you mom" ... I think all because I played with him for so long. He would say, "The oil is leaking we need to put a new oil pan on" "Now lets try startin it up" and he'd hop on make his engine noises. It was really cute. Then in Hailey's room he sat on the rocking chair, pulled out one of Hailey's books and recited the "Little Miss Muffet" entire rhyme. I was really suprised. Scott is as smart as a whip! When the doctor asked him how old he was he said, "2 till Wednesday" He can't wait for his birthday next week!
Hailey's 1 year checkup stats:
19 lbs 14 oz (30 percentile)
29 1/4 inches tall (55 percentile)

I already said quite a bit about Hailey on my last post, but here she is digging into Scott's vanity drawers. She moved onto dairy and whole milk last week and we are thrilled to know that she doesn't have any of the allergies Scott has. Now trying to seperate the two is going to be hard! It felt so wrong handing her some cheese after it being condemed from Scott for 3 years. Crazy!