June 2, 2020

KEV'S 42ND BIRTHDAY

 Handsome birthday boy!

I honestly can't remember why his candles spell ten haha! Must have ran out of the candles apparently!
Kev took the day off and wanted to go to one of his favorite places, Tony's Grove. We did a picnic it was super nice. Such a beautiful spot we just love it!
The plan was to go on a hike called White Pine that we haven't done before. Kev has done it on his mountain bike, but we haven't hiked it. Scott and I went to scope it out but there was still way too much snow. Kinda a bummer. So we just did some fishing then went down in elevation to try out a different hike.
So we went and hike Temple Fork Saw Mill. It was about 7 miles and so beautiful. I can't believe we haven't hiked it before!
At least half the hike had a stream running right next to it. Ahhhh such a pretty hike! Bonus we really enjoyed all the shade the trees gave.
What a great day!