My cutie pies on Mother's Day surprising me with some yummy breakfast.
Since we haven't been able to go back to church, we had a nice church at home and then went for a walk together and finished with a fun picnic with some yummy cupcakes.
Then we got company! Aunt Kelli through this pandemic has also been having some medical scares, and she had to get a surgery at the Huntsman Center in SLC. So long story short we had 4 more kids add to the chaos of homeschooling life during this pandemic! :)
From left to right: Lexi, Ari, Hailey, Jay, Simon, Summer, Matthew and Scott

Everyone pretty much had a school study buddy haha. We worked hard and then played extra hard
We went on a little hike, all 10 of us. You should have seen the looks Kevin

Movie night! Man we have been absolutely been enjoying our popcorn maker!
Bonfire and smores

Water games
Check out Hailey's face on this one. So funny! It's payback time Hailey!
We had a lot of fun, and it was a super busy week! Our kids get along so good together. Especially Arianna and Lexi. They are like soul sisters.
So I mentioned I've been doing long runs to keep my sanity...On Saturdays I've been running between 10-13 miles, most of them on trails, not roads. It's been fun to "scope" out different hikes for Kevin and I to go on later, and occasionally fun things for the kids too like this tunnel. We've lived in Cache Valley 4 years before Missouri and then back for 8 years and we never knew these tunnels were here all this time. Ha!
The kids have been spending a lot of time in the sandbox, especially after Kevin crafted/welded this awesome shade

I've really been proud of Jay. 1st grade is a big year, and to learn things at home with a not-so-perfect teacher has been challenging for him. Overall though he has been so great!
Our school has different pickup stations every few weeks where we go and get the supplies for the upcoming weeks, especially for the younger grades. This was a fun little summer kit the teachers put together.
Jay has also been in heaven because he really loves fishing and usually Dad doesn't have a lot of time to take us fishing. Gone are those days! haha. We've been doing a lot of fishing.
The girls got creative and took some fun selfies I wasn't even aware of. I saw them on my phone later and thought they turned out so beautiful. Man I love these girls. They are so precious to me.
Which also explains what they were up to trimming the neighbors tree haha!
I've lost count now how many bonfires/smores nights we've had. It's been fun every timeThe girls have also been busy crafting. Arianna found a tutorial on how to make these cute egg nest necklaces and rings too. Quite talented this little one!










































