March 7, 2020

Quick Trip to Vegas for the Weekend

So I've been wanting to get rid of the minivan for a while...and when my mom said she was looing into buying a new car I thought what a great time to buy something smaller! So we sold our minivan and bought my moms camry. The plan is for me to drive it for a couple years and then pass it along to Scott. He'll be getting his permit in just a year! Crazy right? I was trying to decide when to go get it and just felt an urgency to do it right away, so I rented a car one way, grabbed Brooke along the way and went to Vegas


It was a super quick trip, but nonetheless so much fun to spend time with Brooke and my mom. 
Homemade facials ha!

Going out in mom's new ride with the red interior. It was so funny when I was driving back home to Logan though. I had one knee up against the window in my black workout pants, big soda in one hand and steering wheel in the other and that's when I realized, "Oh my gosh, I'm my mother! And now I'm even driving her car!" Haha! It was pretty funny. But hey, if I'm going to be like anybody, what a great person to be like!