We took the most epic trip to Brian Head, and my parents met us there. My Dad was able to borrow a good friends cabin, and I told my mom I would do all the cooking for the weekend. We learned from last time that there aren't a lot of options for good food up there. :) Our ski passes we have here in Logan are also good for free passes to Brian Head, so it's always fun to use those up. It was also Arianna's birthday weekend. Just epic! We had a fabulous time!
I think my kids would agree that their grandma and grandpa are pretty cool and hip to be able to go skiing with them!
Mom and Dad up at the top
We had amazing weather the whole time. Kids getting ready for lunch on the tailgate (that's the way we do things in our family)
Me with my mom and Dad. Doesn't matter how old we get right? I love my mom and dad even more than I did as a child.
Three Musketeers -Grandma, Arianna and Hailey
The whole crew!
Back at the cabin the kids had a blast building tunnels and caves with all of the snow
And collecting icicles to pretend to be unicorns...that's always fun!
Playing games with Grandma
Sleeping arrangements :)
Skiing is our place where we come together as a family and put away all distractions to be together. We get to talk side by side sitting on the lift, and giggle and laugh with eachother as we ski down. We were so happy that my parents could come share that with us. It was the best!