November 30, 2018

November Happenings

None of us got any pictures from our Thanksgiving break at my parents house in Vegas! We had such an enjoyable time just visiting with eachother and watching the kids play. It really was a perfect few relaxing days! 

 The kids spent most of their time dancing downstairs on the xbox
Never gets old! I love watching the kids dance
 The guys had a friendly...sorta... game of flag football on Thanksgiving that was pretty entertaining to watch lol
 Kevin and I finding excuses to run errands in my moms 55 tbird 
 Only picture Bre happened to snap of all of us :)
Jay and Kellan
Remi and Aleena were having so much fun running around with these unicorn hats from Grandma's game. Oh my gosh. Too much cuteness right here!
 We stayed a day after everyone else, and got to go to a fun little parade they have (with fake snow even)
 I love all the costumes the people wear they are awesome!
 My kids love being in the kitchen, especially with friends.
 Jay and his little friend Elyse remind me of an old married couple lol
 Ari and her friend making cookies
 Another tooth bites the dust! lol
This kid is always digging through the recycle. Cracks me up- here's his robot costume
 Felix is extremely spoiled in the winter time! Like myself, he's not quite use to the winters
 The one morning it was only 6 degrees out I marcoed my sisters. I was telling them how kids here are crazy and on my way to taking the kids to school, the kids that are walking to school are running and jumping in the snow and rolling around, just having a great time. I've lived in cold country for over 16 years but I still don't get it. LOL It's in their blood or something!